PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Log Files – Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons - Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information or advertising you might like relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns), and to help our advertising to you be more relevant to your interests.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel with your permission. This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider's website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook's Data Use Policy found her: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy . Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes. Only users over 13 years of age may give their permission. If you are younger than this age, please consult your legal guardians. Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We also engage a third-party partner for the purpose of identifying users and delivering to them marketing on our behalf (i.e. email or direct mail). Our partners may collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, and information about your browser or operating system; may combine personal and non-personal information about you with information from other sources; and may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. This activity enables them to identify you to facilitate the delivery of marketing on our behalf. To opt out of recognition services, please go to https://idx.listrakbi.com/opt-out.html. To opt out of third-party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
RIGHT TO OPT OUT
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop the Site from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Site. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The Site would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request the Site for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that the Site correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Site to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that the Site erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that the Site restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the Site’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that the Site transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Call us at: 843.724.6373 / Or write to us: 314 King Street, Charleston, SC 29401
HAMPDEN MOBILE MESSAGING
By subscribing to Hampden mobile messages, you agree to receive autodialed marketing messages to the telephone number used at the time of opt in. Message frequency may vary. Message and data rates may apply. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile number, it is your responsibility to call Hampden at 843.724.6373 to have your number removed. Terms & Conditions are subject to change. The mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Mobile Message Details:
To join, text advertised keyword such as FASHION to 42368 to receive promotional alerts from Hampden.
For help, Text HELP to 42368, or call 800-699-0947 for assistance.
To opt out, Text STOP to 42368.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
314 King Street, Charleston, SC, 29401, United States