Hampden's COVID-19 Prevention Policies
Anytime you shop from a small business, and especially during these difficult times, you're supporting a long chain of people...from our staff that deliver these products to you, to the people that produced them. Thank you for supporting us--it means the world to us! Here's how we are protecting you and our staff!
- Masks are not required to be worn indoors according to Charleston County Ordinances, however we encourage each individual to do what feels most comfortable to them.
- Employees continue to use correct handwashing protocols. Hand sanitizer is provided in multiple locations throughout the store.
- All surfaces are sanitized morning and night, and checkout surfaces are sanitized in between each customer.
- Clothes that are returned from approvals or online orders are steamed thoroughly (our steamers reach at least 250 degrees) before returning to the floor.
- New materials are used for every outgoing shipment, including cardboard boxes and tissue paper.
- The store is professionally cleaned and disinfected on a regular schedule.
We're here to support you! Let us know how we can make your shopping experience easier! It's our mission to make getting dressed every day easier and more fun, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!
Free Local Delivery and Pickup!
Don't feel comfortable coming in to shop? No problem! We offer FREE local delivery and pickup! Shop online and select free delivery or pickup, or use our Try On Program to try on clothes in the comfort of your home without purchasing!
Click here for more information on our Try On Program: https://hampdenclothing.com/pages/shopping-services
Private Shopping Appointments
We have a full-service VIP Room that is located on the second floor of our store, completely separate from our main selling floor! The VIP Room has its own dressing rooms, bathroom, and seating area!
Just call or text 843.724.6373 or email us at email@example.com to set up your appointment!