Hampden's mission is to empower others through fashion. Our values of Authenticity, Connection, and Gratitude not only guide us on how to show up for our clients, but also how we show up for our coworkers. We believe in supporting each other to be the best version of themselves, and honor each person's individual talents and perspectives. It is through each unique person on our team that our company will grow to the next level.
Charleston, SC (747 Meeting Street)
Hampden is a multi-brand boutique offering an ultra-curated selection of over 100 established and emerging luxury fashion labels along with a unique contemporary designer assortment of ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, jewelry, and accessories. Situated on Charleston’s famous King Street, the 10,000 square foot flagship location is housed across three historic buildings that date back to 1878, making Hampden the largest storefront on the iconic street.
With a focus on creating clean lines while providing an inviting atmosphere, the main spaces feature poured concrete floors, exposed original wood beam ceiling, and industrial fixtures to allow the clothing to hang against a clean backdrop that encourages discovery. The dressing rooms are outfitted in custom Rebecca Atwood wallpaper, along with plush carpeting to evoke a cozy, living room like setting.
Since opening the boutique in February 2007, Founder and CEO, Stacy Smallwood has been responsible for curating Hampden’s exceptional offering and exclusive collaborations, while ensuring unprecedented client service and quintessential southern hospitality for her loyal customers across the world. Each season she travels the world, discovering and seeking out new collections that inspire her, hand selecting each piece to proudly hang in Hampden.
Stacy’s keen eye and knack for identifying the “new guard” has attracted various RTW and Accessories brands such as Carolina Herrera, Christopher John Rogers, Co, Clergerie, Dorothee Schumacher, Isabel Marant, JW Anderson, Ganni, KHAITE, Kika Vargas, Lingua Franca, La Double J, Proenza Schouler, Plan C, Marni, Rachel Comey, Rosetta Getty, Sacai, Simone Rocha, STAND, Stella McCartney, Ulla Johnson, among many more.
As Hampden's E-Commerce Assistant, you're responsible for ensuring the website is constantly updated and accurate. You have a natural inclination to technology, systems, and all things e-commerce--especially Shopify Plus. You're whip smart and have an extreme desire for efficiency and organization, as well as a strong affinity for details and obsessing over completing a project from start to finish with no errors. You're someone who can easily transition from one type of task to another, and loves a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment. You are someone who loves to think ahead, loves a schedule and a list, and is super time aware.
About The Role
This role is responsible for the constant maintenance of the website and app.
- Upload new product to website
- Ensure all image files are organized and named correctly
- Continuously check website for errors
- Troubleshoot inventory errors and ensure accuracy in what's listed on the website to what's physically here
- Update navigation menu weekly in line with marketing calendar
- Create HTML landing pages as needed for marketing calendar
- Keep affiliate banners and email banners updated seasonally
- Update affiliate commissions
- Schedule emails for special events
- Schedule SMS and Push notifications weekly
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years experience on a Shopify Plus website
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects with awareness of priority and timeline
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Mac iOS
- Compensation: competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits: Health benefits and retirement
- Perks: Paid holidays, PTO, discount on purchases, monthly clothing allotment, one 10-class pass each month to The Works
- Type of Hire: This is a full-time, in-person, non-exempt position. Remote work is not available for this position.
Hampden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hampden does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.