Golden Goose Sneaker Tour Comes to Hampden!
WRITE YOUR STORY ON A PAIR OF SNEAKERS
Golden Goose is bringing their "Sneaker Tour" to a specialty store for the first time in the US! Golden Goose's artisans will be on hand to create custom, personalized designs on your new pair of sneakers or Golden Goose handbag.
Appointments are required for personalization. Book and pay for your appointment TODAY to reserve your spot!
January 6, 7, 8 2021
10am - 7pm
How It Works
Step 1 PURCHASE. You must purchase a pair of Golden Goose sneakers or handbag from Hampden between November 1st and January 8th in order to have them customized by a Golden Goose artisan. Golden Goose Sneakers or Handbags purchased before this date or from another store are NOT eligible for personalization.
Step 2 BOOK. Book your private appointment with a Golden Goose artisan by clicking here.
• The $100 fee reserves your time slot and gets you a new pair of laces that you will pick out during your appointment.
• This is a private 30 min appointment with you and a Golden Goose artisan. Your appointment only allows time for one shoe or one handbag to be customized.
• If you need to cancel, please do so at least one day in advance. Yes, you can wear your sneakers before the appointment!
Step 3 ARRIVE. The day of your appointment, arrive 30 minutes early. Bring your new sneakers or handbag and pick out your laces. The private appointment will last 30 minutes and is for one person and one pair of shoes or handbag only.
1. Yes, you can do a virtual appointment! Once you’ve booked your appointment on the link above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you’ll be doing a virtual appointment. We will reply back with a Zoom link for your appointment time.
2. Mail your sneakers or handbag to us (along with this filled out ticket) well in advance of your appointment.
• We advise mailing them to us 1-2 weeks in advance, depending on where you live. (It can take one week to ship from California to SC.) UPS has been experiencing major delays due to Covid, so don’t risk missing your appointment due to shipping delays!
• Please save your tracking number and share it with us at email@example.com
3. The day of your appointment, be sure you have access to a solid wifi/internet connection. At the time of your appointment, click on the Zoom link that we emailed you and communicate virtually with your artisan! We will mail your shoes or handbag back to you once they’re done.